【CBT Event】To be a Bug Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN: Merudy
    Server: I think there's only one server right now? Pretty sure I'm on 1 if not.
    Bug(s):
    1)So the first bug I seem to have run into is that when I log on the characters and background load but not any of my health bar, quest bar, profile bar, etc pop up and all I can do is walk around. I can talk to the npcs and get to the bar and such from them but that's it. If I go off screen all that will load but the animations of people will pause and I can no longer move. If I try to open things like my profile the whole game will freeze and I can do nothing. I've refreshed many times and my game will not work. (I have now noticed that this glitch only happens on the Mozilla Fire Fox browser.)

2)My second thing is, I'm not sure it's a glitch, but whenever a dialogue appears and a character uses a ... it appears at the top rather than the bottom. It may just be how you break it off but it sort of confused me.

3)I'm not sure but I think Ara?a Wes might be a typo. It is supposed to be Arana Webb I believe

​Steps to recreate the glitch:
    1) Login on firefox browser
    ​2&3) story quests
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 729615042817; 09-14-2017, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by uramesi View Post
      IGN: Uramesi04
      Server: 1
      Bug: Weapons shards are bugged; doesnt matter if u buy them or if u get them other way they won´t be added to your inventory

Reply:

What kind of weapon shards you mentioned?

Hi Maggie - Uramesi04 is refering to the item called "Weapons shard":
      Click image for larger version

Name:	WeaponShard.png
Views:	97
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	88246

Comment

• IGN: Kenite
        Server: S1
        Bug(s) I found: When a vice leader leaves the guild, Unable to set another vice leader
        Steps to recreate this bug: Have guild, set both vice leaders, have one quit
        Screenshots of the bug:

Comment

• IGN: Smiley
          Bug(s) I found: Event bugs
          Steps to recreate this bug:
          PANDEMONIUM:
          - Couldn't enter properly, either would have black screen, wouldn't load, or monsters glitch above or below and couldn't click on them. Also sometimes monsters and I would not render. (See various screenshots.)
          - Beyond this, everytime to "fix" need to refresh, and this causes penalty time (which is not our fault)

WORLD BOSS:
          Faction Battle:
          - Entered, but couldn't press on of the "circles" you are suppose to press. Clicking auto-battle also didn't do anything.
          - Did not get any award, even though I tried all half hour to do something.

Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	PanEvent0.png
Views:	170
Size:	258.2 KB
ID:	88255 Click image for larger version

Name:	PanEvent2.png
Views:	159
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	88257 Click image for larger version

Name:	PanEvent3.png
Views:	168
Size:	946.8 KB
ID:	88260 Click image for larger version

Name:	PanEvent1.png
Views:	167
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	88258
          Attached Files

Comment

• IGN: Minako
            Server:1
            Bug(s) I found: There is a problem with the Artifacts upgrade system. It's allowing Artifacts to be upgraded past their set limit, unless the description itself is wrong.
            You can see in the screenshot that I was able to upgrade the Artifact past the set level of 5 that is stated in the description.

Steps to recreate this bug: Gather Artifacts, upgrade them past level 5 for 'Fine' quality, or past level 6 for 'Epic' quality.

Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	Artifacts Bug.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	88264

Update: I tested it on every artifact available to me right now and they all break past their description's limit.

Record
            Last edited by applezhou; 09-20-2017, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Event bugs: Auto-entering Pandemonium events doesn't give rewards/work (Assuming, this means that you can be offline and the system will auto battle for you).
              - Auto-entered Pandemonium (no rewards or any news regards this when entering game later)
              - Please note (Auto-entered Battle Royal and World Boss - worked fine, gave news and rewards etc).
              Steps to recreate this bug: Auto-enter Pandemonium, be off line during the event, return after event - no news, no rewards.
              (P.S. In my case, I auto-entered Pandemonium previous day, no rewards. Then I auto-entered World Boss, Battle Royal and Pandemonium for Tuesday - the other two gave rewards, but Pandemonium once again did not).
              Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	PanNoReward.png
Views:	173
Size:	839.1 KB
ID:	88266
              Last edited by smileyk; 09-13-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Item descriptions from select reward in Plot Dungeon sometimes remain on screen after clicking and returning to where you can choose your next fight.

1. Go to a Plot Dungeon.
                2. Fight a monster that might give a reward of an item (such as rank up items).
                3. Fight monster until you receive reward and need to choose out of 3 cards, make your choice.
                4. Hover over one of the item pictures - a box with item description will appear.
                5. Follow the instructions of "Click anywhere to return" without moving mouse away from this picture (i.e. mouse still hovered over item, and item description box still visible.
                6. Bug created - the reward selection box window will disappear, but the description box will remain on screen.
                P.S. to make this go away, do another fight, and when reward selection comes around again, hover over a different item, then move mouse away to some other area and click to remove all window boxes.

Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	PlotDungeonDiscriptionBox1.png
Views:	172
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	88269 Click image for larger version

Name:	PlotDungeonDiscriptionBox2.png
Views:	169
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	88270 Click image for larger version

Name:	PlotDungeonDiscriptionBox3.png
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	88271 Click image for larger version

Name:	PlotDungeonDiscriptionBox4.png
Size:	995.4 KB
ID:	88268 Click image for larger version

Name:	PlotDungeonDiscriptionBox5.png
Views:	172
Size:	988.4 KB
ID:	88272
                Attached Files

Comment

• GN: Ifritchaos
                  Server: 1
                  Bug(s) I found: Background stage not loading
                  Steps to recreate this bug: enter on some scenaries dont let you see the background
                  Screenshots of the bug: Click image for larger version

Name:	46465.png
Views:	99
Size:	236.0 KB
ID:	88277

Comment

Bug(s) I found:
                    Magic Mage Skill Point/Potency point Notifications don't work properly.
                    If you have enough potency points to activate a skill, then an "!" notification is shown in the star chat, skills tab heading. However, sometimes this notification shows after using a potency point, even though there are no more skills that are possible to activate.

Wait until you have enough potency points to be able to spend points on a new skill as well as have at least one or more potency points remaining after the cost deduction. The remaining amount must be less than any other skill cost that is unattained yet.
                    (In my case, I had 3 potency points and spent 1 point on a skill, leaving me with a remainder of 2 unused potency points).
                    From the screenshots you can see that the other skills that are unattained all cost 3 potency points - which means that 2 potency points are not enough to purchase any further skills.
                    Notice that there is still an "!" notification indicating that you can purchase a further skill, even though you can't.
                    (This notification remains un-updated, even if you switch areas - in my case I was in plot dungeon, switching to a town did not take the notification away; can be seen from screenshots).

Screenshots of the bug:

BEFORE using skill point:

Name:	SkillNotification0.png
Views:	171
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	88282

AFTER spending skill point: (notification still incorrectly there)

Name:	SkillNotification1.png
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	88281

Switched back to town, no difference:

Name:	SkillNotification2.png
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	88283

Proof of other skills costing 3 potency points (ie. 2 is not enough to buy another skill):
                    NEXT POST (attachment limit exceeded).

Reply:
                    Recorded
                    Last edited by applezhou; 09-14-2017, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• CONTINUED:

Proof of other skills costing 3 potency points (ie. 2 is not enough to buy another skill):
                      NEXT POST (attachment limit exceeded).

Name:	SkillNotification3.png
Views:	158
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	88285 Click image for larger version

Name:	SkillNotification4.png
Views:	158
ID:	88286 Click image for larger version

Name:	SkillNotification5.png
Views:	157
ID:	88287 Click image for larger version

Name:	SkillNotification6.png
Views:	166
ID:	88288

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Visual bug, Guild accept applications notification red spot remains after transfering leadership to someone else.
                        1. Be a leader of a guild.
                        2. Let there be applications waiting for approval/rejection. Note that there is a red notification dot top right corner of the button for accepting applications.
                        3. Give leadership to someone else.
                        4. Note that the notification dot remains.
                        Screenshots of the bug:

How about refresh?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by applezhou; 09-14-2017, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: In a PvP battle, the quipped skill field of the main character is incorrect (probably hardcoded). It always shows the first skill that the basic mage receives, and not the current equipped skill.
                          1. Equip a different skill than the original skill of the main character. (or play against an opponent with a different skill equipped).
                          2. Go to battle with someone else.
                          3. Hover over the your main character (or opponent) to bring up description box and view the skill field.
                          4. When fury skill is activated - the actual equipped skill is performed and differs in name from that which is in the description skill field.

Screenshots of the bug:

Reply:
                          Do not very understand.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by applezhou; 09-14-2017, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: Spelling mistakes in Gems window.

1. Open Gems window.
                            2. Hover over: "RCMD Runestone (P)"
                            3. The tool tip heading reads: "Recommended Partne" - probably was intended to be "Partner". HOWEVER gems have nothing to do with partner characters, so maybe change to "Recommended inlay"
                            4. Inconsistency, some places referred to as gems, however other places referred to as runestones or runes... Please pick one.
                            - View Runestone Bonus > (should be View Gem Bonus?)
                            - RCMD Runestone (P) > (should be RCMD Gem (P)?)
                            - In profile, there is "Runestone", when you want to view equipped gems and overall gem bonus (should be Gems?)

Screenshots of the bug:

Reply:
                            Recorded
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by applezhou; 09-14-2017, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found:
                              Item information, and specifically source incorrect? Item sources sometimes say shop, but those items are not available for purchase in the shop.
                              The item "Common Recruit" says shop twice.
                              Not sure if they might be in obt (in that case, this is not a bug).

1. Open different item definitions (such as Common Recruit, Magic Source Stone, General Pet Shard)...
                              2. See source.
                              3. Go to shop and see that these items are not available to buy in the shop.

Screenshots of the bug:

Reply:
                              Recorded
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by applezhou; 09-14-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found:
                                Daily Shop Specials are broken at the moment. Button does not become enabled after each day/new item release.

1. Purchase a daily special
                                2. Wait for next day (and new item).
                                3. Purchase button remains disabled, preventing us to make use of the other further days' specials.
                                (I purchased the first day's special and have been unable to make another daily special purchase since).

Screenshots of the bug:

Reply:
                                Recorded
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by applezhou; 09-14-2017, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X